Found Yoga/Exercise Ball
Seeking To Borrow Microphone Splitter
Carpenter/Furniture Repair Needed
Radio Free Fl!p: American Noel
The Bakerview Fred Meyers had a lot of turkeys for $10 or more, originally $50. People can use these for soup or casseroles. At noon on Saturday 12/26. ~ Merry Teesdale
Thanks to generous neighbors, the Share Shack @ corner of Henry St & W Connecticut is stocked with household items & canned food.It’s okay to lift the front flap to shop. Hand sanitizer available. Come get some BOOKS -there are titles for all ages. (But pls don’t bring any book donations until mid-January while we clear out current stacks.)
FOUND YOGA/EXERCISE BALL
Wind brought a large exercise ball to our front yard. It’s blue in color. Claim it at 2710 Williams St. On the bench under tree. ~ Mary Gorsuch
There is a lot of dog poo at Columbia Elementary today. And a generous and responsible neighbor cleaned it up.
SEEKING TO BORROW MICROPHONE SPLITTER
Sabrent 3.5mm Headset Splitter Adapter Cable for headsets with Separate Headphone/Microphone Plugs (CB-AUHM) (One pink end, one green) – so Zeke and I can tell if it will work with our iPad & little clip-on Core-Sound mics. Love/Fl!p
CARPENTER/FURNITURE REPAIR NEEDED
Looking for carpenter/handy-person for a couple of furniture repair jobs (antique wooden kitchen chair, hand-crafted wooden bench). Would love recommendations from folks in the neighbourhood. Thanks, ~Kate Destler, Henry Street firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m wondering if There are any knitters in the group who could help me out? Years ago, I bought the most beautiful, hand dyed yarn from a local Bellingham crafter. I don’t knit myself, but a friend offered to have her mom make it into a scarf for me. Nice offer, but alas! She made it into a waffle pattern I really don’t care for. It’s too wide and thus very short. I’m looking for someone to unravel it and re-knit it into a thinner, longer scarf. Does this sound like a fun challenge to anyone…? I can trade you in pastry (I’m a former pastry chef) or cash, if preferred. ~ Clara Lindstrom (206) 406-0889 Coolskypie@yahoo.com
Visual Artist & Proprietor of Marsh House Bed Breakfast
Hi, I am an artist, living in the Columbia neighborhood for forty years. As a dedicated, life long visual artist I craft linocut fine prints and fine art paintings. My website is at RebeccaMeloy.com. On my website, in the Rebecca Meloy Fine Art Current news section, you will find a link to two Rebecca Meloy Shopping Carts.
1. To buy small original paintings and hand pulled linocut prints go to https://www.rebeccameloy.com/bigcartel.com.
2. To buy a wide assortment of products, with over 100 of my designs, go to https://FineArtAmerica.com and type Rebecca Meloy into the search bar. Explore my site. To order reproductions, there are greeting cards, journals, coffee mugs, totes, cell phone cases, puzzles, t-shirts pillows, canvases, frame prints, etc.
3. To buy or commission original paintings, call me at 360.201.9038, to arrange an appointment. I can create portraits, pet portraits, and images of your gardens and homes, etc.
4. To buy from a select collection of hand printed linocuts, visit the WhatcomMuseum. Or, visit Chuckanut Gallery in south Bellingham, The Lucky Dumpster in Edison, or the Shack Art Center Shop in Everett.
5. To reserve Marsh House Bed&Breakfast lodging for up to two weeks, for your friends or family, on my website you will find a link to my Bed & Breakfast. Or, search on Air B&B Bellingham, my listing is Marsh House. (I am a super host.) There, you will find all the information, 5o photos, and will be able to book a reservation. Folks seem to love my lodging accommodations.
RADIO FREE FL!P: AMERICAN NOEL
by Cabin Fever NW with wishes for happiness and peace, from Tara (on Park Street, Dianne, Ed, Cary and Paul (all from Guitar Camp). Song written by Dave Carter/Tracy Grammer, performed by Cabin Fever NW (Tara Caldwell, Dianne Bochsler, Ed Johnson, Cary Black and Paul Elliott)
Love/Fl!p 360-671-4511 2518 Cherry Street email@example.com
If you want to ask me to post something, just email me. If it’s urgent, phone. If it’s a real emergency, call 911.